Meet the Doctors - Dr. Linda Carstens
- 1981 Graduated from Coe College (Cedar Rapids, IA), BS Degree in Biology (major) with a Science minor.
- Graduated from University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1985.
Grew up in Holstein, IA. Married Randy Petersburg.
Dr. Carstens enjoys walking and hiking (especially in national parks). She also enjoys biking and snow-shoeing. One of her favorite hobbies is painting old furniture.
Organizations & Professional Groups:
- Member of American Dental Association, Iowa Dental Association, and Dubuque Dental Society
- Member of American Association of Women Dentists (past editor of their bi-monthly newsletter)
- On staff at Veteran’s Memorial Hospital, Waukon, IA
- Member of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, P.E.O. and Corner of Hope (ecumenical group of Foods Resources Bank)
- Northeast Iowa Dental Study Club