Meet the Doctors - Dr. Mark G. Fohey
- 1981 Graduate Carroll College (Waukesha, WI), BS Degree in Biology (major) with a Chemistry minor
- 1985 Graduate Marquette University School of Dentistry (Milwaukee, WI).
- Graduated with Honors (Magna Cum Laude).
- Named Sophomore & Junior Dental Student of the year.
Married to Kam; Children – Jessica, Nicholas, Taylor, Christopher, and Bea. I am also a proud grandpa to seven grandchildren!
I enjoy running, local school activities, and spending time with my children and grandchildren. I am an avid fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes and Green Bay Packers. I was born in Milwaukee and raised in Waukesha, WI.
Organizations & Professional Groups:
- Member MFL Mar Mac Booster Club – past VP
- Member Knights of Columbus Council 8178 Monona Youth Activities Director (Past Grand Knight,
Deputy Grand Knight, Recorder and Treasurer)
- Past Member Board of Directors – RISE in Elkader
- Past Member and President – Board of Directors Central Community Hospital, Elkader
- On staff at Veterans Memorial Hospital, Waukon, IA; Central Community Hospital, Elkader, IA; and Crossing Rivers Health, Prairie du Chien, WI.
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Wisconsin Dental Association
- Northeast Iowa Dental Study Club Member
- Invisalign Certified